Webb School of Knoxville
9800 Webb School Dr, Knoxville, TN 37923
Webb School of Knoxville was established in 1955 by Robert Webb, grandson of William R. Webb, founder of the first Webb School in Bell Buckle, TN. Originally enrolling four boys in a leased Presbyterian church, Webb moved to its present campus in 1959 and became coeducational in 1968. Kindergarten and grades 1-4 were added with the opening of the lower school in 1998, when fifth-grade classes were relocated from the middle school. Webb offers a traditional college preparatory curriculum that includes Advanced Placement courses in all major disciplines. Character and leadership development are cornerstones of Webb's program. High school students satisfy an annual 25-hour annual community service requirement; service opportunities are available through Habitat for Humanity and the Boys and Girls Club, among other organizations.
|Academic Orientation||College Preparatory|
|Grade Range||Day — Coed Grades K-12|
|Coed, Boys, or Girls||Coed|
|Full Address||9800 Webb School Dr, Knoxville, TN 37923|
|Administrator||Scott L. Hutchinson|