The Edron Academy (El Colegio Britanico)

Calz al Desierto de los Leones 5578, 01740 Col Olivar de los Padres, Mexico

At this multicultural school, most of the students are Mexican. The curriculum borrows elements from the International Baccalaureate, the UK and Mexico. About 20 percent of the course material is related to the Mexican National Curriculum, while the remaining 80 percent is taught by largely British staff and follows the English National Curriculum leading to the IGCSE. During the final two years, boys and girls pursue the IB Diploma. While English is the language of instruction in most classes, certain literature and social studies courses are taught in Spanish.

General Information

Academic OrientationCollege Prep, IB Diploma
Grade RangeDay — Coed Grades PS-12
Coed, Boys, or GirlsCoed
Full AddressCalz al Desierto de los Leones 5578, 01740 Col Olivar de los Padres, Mexico
Telephone52-5-585-19-20
Fax52-5-585-28-30
Year Established1963
Legal StatusNonprofit
Religious Affiliation(None)
AdministratorBrian D. Cooklin
Total Enrollment1,000
International Baccalaureate ProgramsDiploma
Win $1,000
for school!
Register here
Follow PSSearch on Twitter