315 Academy Ave, Sewickley, PA 15143
The academy began as a classical elementary school for boys, then became coeducational 30 years later. It has occupied the present plant since 1929. Enrollment steadily increased in the years that followed, and a secondary school was added in 1963. The campus has since undergone further building and renovation, resulting in extensive physical improvements to each school division. The comprehensive curriculum offers a full college preparatory program and an extensive use of technology across the disciplines. Exchange programs are conducted with schools in Australia, Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany and China. All students participate in community service projects, with upper school students contributing individual hours. Seniors who have met all academic and service requirements may arrange a 50-hour internship.
|Academic Orientation||College Preparatory|
|Grade Range||Day — Coed Grades PS (Age 4)-12|
|Coed, Boys, or Girls||Coed|
|Full Address||315 Academy Ave, Sewickley, PA 15143|
|Administrator||Kolia J. O'Connor|