Park City Day School
3120 Pinebrook Rd, Park City, UT 84098Contact School E-mail the School Visit School's Website
Park City Day School empowers children in Early Childhood through Grade 9 to be academically prepared, socially aware, emotionally secure, and ethical global citizens eager to contribute meaningfully to our changing world.
- Our challenging curriculum incorporates the arts and a rich array of electives with comprehensive academic preparation to develop the skills necessary for success in higher learning and in life.
- Our dynamic programming in small classes of not more than 17 students actively engages students and stretches them to explore their highest potential.
- Our inclusive community appreciates a diversity of religious, racial, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
- Our teachers are passionate and intentional in their professional practice
- Our learners collaborate and solve problems within a nurturing environment where they feel secure, valued and supported
- Our parents and faculty commit as partners in the best interests of our children.
- Our students take initiative contributing value to the school’s daily life.
- Our adult role models and curious students actively engage with our rich local environment.
Exciting summer program opportunities provide all Park City children rich learning and recreational opportunities. Park City Day School is a member of the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools, a candidate member of the Pacific Northwest Association of Independent Schools and accredited by the Utah State Board of Education.
|Academic Orientation||Pre-Preparatory, General Academic|
|Grade Range||Day — Coed Grades PS (Age 3)-9|
|Coed, Boys, or Girls||Coed|
|Full Address||3120 Pinebrook Rd, Park City, UT 84098|
Tuition & Financial Aid
|Day Tuition||$13,214-15,351; estimated extras $200-500|
Academics & Athletics
|Summer Session||Academic Enrichment. Tuition Day $150-950. 1-6 weeks|
|Interscholastic Boys' & Girls' Sports||Basketball, Cross-country, Soccer, Volleyball|
|Graduate Reference Year||2009|
|Graduates Attending College/Nonpublic Secondary School||7|
|Most Common Graduate Destinations||Rowland Hall 1|
|Percentage of Applicants Accepted||86|
|Percent Admitted Who Choose to Enroll (Yield)||86|
|Tests Used for Admission||CTP 4|
|Administrator's Title||Head of School|
|In Office Since||2007|
|Administrator's Credentials||BA, Colgate Univ, MA, Middlebury College|
|Director(s) of Admissions||Diana Kaps, Admission Director|
Enrollment & Faculty
|Elementary Enrollment (Through Grade 8)||168|
|Secondary Enrollment (Grades 9-PG)||7|
|Student Body Ethnicity||White 95%, Latino 1%, African-American 2%, Asian 2%|
|Average Class Size||17|
|Faculty with Advanced Degrees (%)||28|
|Male Teaching Faculty||3|
|Female Teaching Faculty||22|
|Faculty Ethnicity||White 92%, Latino 4%, Asian 4%|
Campus & Endowment
|Buildings on Campus||1|