Krieger Schechter Day School

8100 Stevenson Rd, Baltimore, MD 21208

KSDS' dual-language curriculum (English and Hebrew) includes a customized track for children entering in grade 6 with little or no knowledge of Hebrew. General studies make up 60 percent of the school day, Judaic studies the other 40 percent.

General Information

Academic OrientationPre-Preparatory
Grade RangeDay — Coed Grades K-8
Coed, Boys, or GirlsCoed
Full Address8100 Stevenson Rd, Baltimore, MD 21208
Telephone410-486-8640
Fax410-486-6106
Legal Status1981
Religious AffiliationJewish
AdministratorBill Zarch
Total Enrollment390
Day Students390
Win $1,000
for school!
Register here
Follow PSSearch on Twitter